Monday, September 3: Labor Day!

Today is Monday of Week 3, and it is the Labor Day holiday! I've created some Latin-English LOLCats with the state motto of Oklahoma in honor of the holiday.

And here is a link to the announcements for the past week.

Class Procedures and Reminders

Week 2 grace period. If you did not manage to finish the Week 2 assignments on Sunday, there is a grace period as usual this morning until noon. If you end up having missed some Week 2 assignments, that's okay; you can make that up with extra credit any time.

Week 3 assignments. If you want to get started on Week 3, that is all ready to go, including the Week 3 commenting assignment. Here is a link to Week 3.

Project Stack. As project assignment emails come in, I'll periodically update the stack, so you can check the stack to make sure I received your email. I'll start reading and replying to the assignments in order when I get back to work on Tuesday.


LABOR OMNIA VINCIT

Here are the cats I made with cheezburger and gifmaker.me, and here is more information about Oklahoma's state motto: Labor omnia vincit.









Cheezburger cat links: one, two, three, four, five, six, and seven.

Check out the Twitter stream for information and fun stuff during the day, or click here for past announcements.