Wednesday, January 25

Today is Wednesday of WEEK 2 of the class. Wednesday morning, until noon, is the grace period if you forgot to do any of the assignments that were due on Tuesday.

Storybook Stack. As of 5PM on Tuesday, I had read and replied to all the Storybook assignments in the stack at that time; I'll update the stack again on Wednesday morning. Working through that Storybook stack is my top priority each week. Then, after finishing the Storybooks, I can respond to other emails like the Tech Tip emails, etc. Be warned: there will be quite a few weeks during the semester when it takes me all week long just to get through the Storybook stack. Remember, though, you can always check the stack to make sure I have your assignment, so you don't have to worry about whether or not I got your email. :-)

Storybook Emails. Please remember to save the emails I send you back about your Storybook assignments. My comments are marked with ==> in the body of the email, and you will need those comments when you go on to the next Storybook assignment. That also means you need to wait on my comments before you go on to the next Storybook assignment, but don't worry: you can keep working ahead on other assignments in the course while you are waiting to get your Storybook assignment back.

Wednesday Events on Campus. Campus Activities Council Open House will take place from 7PM to 8:30PM in Wagner Hall 235 (time/location/details). Find out more about this and other events at the Campus Calendar online.

For an image today, here is a painting by Jennifer Ma (Myth-Folklore) that is on display and for sale in the Student Art Gallery at the Union - Jennifer included this in her Introduction post, which is how I found out about it. If any of you who are painters or photographers or musicians, etc., have any kind of showing or performance I can include in the announcements, let me know!