Monday, May 23

Writing Resources blog. I finally got my Writing blog cleaned up after several years of clutter. Now with everything re-organized and re-labeled, I'm excited about adding new things this summer. One of the fun language things I just added is about the linguistics of LOLCat speak, including the LOLCat Bible (yes, really: the Bible translated into LOLCat speak): I can has language play.



Indian Epics Reading. Someone in class suggested that I add some more secondary reading options for extra credit reading, and that sounds like a really good idea! An excellent book to start with is this one, which is online for free thanks to UC Press: Many Ramayanas: The Diversity of a Narrative Tradition in South Asia edited by Paula Richman.


Today's growth mindset cat knows that summer is good for exploring and learning as you explore: Delight in meandering!



As always, see the Online Myth India Twitter stream for more stuff, and there's also a Growth Mindset Twitter stream now too!