Tuesday, August 9

I made good progress on the Canvas course areas today, so now I am feeling confident that I really will have both courses ready to go on August 15 for those of you who want an early start.

I also keep adding new books to the Freebookapalooza blog; this evening, I added some new books of Jewish fairy tales and legends, like this one by Abraham S. Isaacs: Stories from the Rabbis. There are 815 books in there now!


Finally, I also set up a great new reading resource for the Indian Epics class: the Krishna video series from Epified! Here is the playlist:



And of course there is a Growth Cat: Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path, and leave a trail. Details at the blog post:



As always, see the Online Myth India Twitter stream for more stuff, and there's also a Growth Mindset Twitter stream now too!