Fall 2019: Thanksgiving Break

Welcome to THANKSGIVING BREAK. You have a whole week off in this class, which means the final assignments for Week 14 are due on Sunday, December 1. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday week, and I'm wishing safe travels to all of you who are on the road.

I won't be doing daily announcements now that the class is winding down, but I will post new information here as the calendar progresses. 
~ ~ ~

Finishing up. Hopefully everyone can finish up by using the Week 14 assignments. In addition, there is a full week of assignments for Week 15 that you can use to make up missing points from earlier in the semester. When you reach the points you need (410=A, 360=B, 320=C), you can fill out the "Finished" form in Canvas to let me know you are done.

Project stack. I have read and returned all the Week 13 projects! I'll update the stack periodically over the Thanksgiving week, and then on Monday, December 2, I'll start replying to the Week 14 and Week 15 projects in the order received.

My schedule. I'll be traveling for part of the Thanksgiving week, and I won't always have access to the Internet. So, please email me with any questions that come up, and I'll get back to you when I am next online.

Past announcements. If you want to browse the announcements for the previous two weeks, here are links you can use: Week 13 - Week 14.

Videos

And to keep things lively, here are some random videos. Reload the page for more. :-)