Wednesday, August 6

Greetings, everybody! I hope you have been having a marvelous summer! I'm in the process of updating the Myth-Folklore and Indian Epics classes to be ready for the Fall semester. As always, my goal is to make them available one week early for anyone who wants to get a head start. So, if all goes well, I should have both classes ready to go on Monday, August 11.

Class websites. If you have questions, you can find out more information about the classes at their respective websites:
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have not answered at the site. My email address is laura-gibbs@ou.edu.

Class enrollment. Both classes are completely full at this time, but if you are interested in taking one of these classes, let me know. I can put you on the waiting list and, if nothing opens up for Fall, I can reserve you a place in Spring.

Class announcements. If you subscribed to this blog by email last semester, you can decide if you want to get the daily announcements for the coming semester or not. In addition to the specific class information, there will be the usual free Kindle ebooks and other fun stuff online, so you might want to remain subscribed! If you want to unsubscribe, just follow the instructions at the bottom of the email.

Keep on having fun in the sun... and I'll post more here next week when I get the classes all ready to go!




Thy eternal summer shall not fade.
(Shakespeare)