Flipgrid: Trying something new!

Hi everybody! This is my embedded Flipgrid! Here's how I snagged this video to display inside my blog post:

I went to Keegan's Flipgrid for "Semester Goals" and clicked the big green button (I love that big green button!) to record my video. After my video was uploaded to the grid, I clicked to get my specific video view which has a URL like this:
https://flipgrid.com/ca06f6
Then, I clicked on the "share" icon, and chose the "embed" option: "embed a response card" is the option that makes sense for putting this in a blog post.


I copied the code, and then I jiggled that a little to make it work better in my blog post, changing the width to "100%" and the height to "1000" (since it really doesn't matter about the height; I'm putting it at the bottom of the blog post).

Then, I went to the HTML view in my post and added that embed code down at the bottom. Presto! I have ... video!