SPRING BREAK 2017

You have reached the end of Week 8... and it's time for Spring Break! As you can see at the class calendar, Week 8 finishes up on Sunday, March 19, and Week 9 begins on Monday, March 20, after Spring Break.

Class Procedures and Reminders

SPRING BREAK. These will be the last announcements until the end of Break, and I hope everybody will be having a wonderful time either at home or on an adventure somewhere else. I will be out of town for most of the Break with limited email access. So, if you send me an email with a question, I might not be able to reply right away, but I will reply when I able to get back online!

Project Stack. I worked a half-day on Monday, which allowed me to respond to assignments people turned in before 10PM on Sunday. I'll be out of town for the rest of Break, and I'll start replying to the assignments in the stack on Monday, March 20. You can check the stack to make sure I received your assignment, and I'll be updating that periodically over the Break. The sooner you turn in your assignment, the sooner you'll get comments back next week!

And now...

SAFE TRAVELS TO EVERYBODY

and

CELEBRATE SPRING WITH HAIKU!



(image from the SpringHaiku Blog)

Check out the Twitter stream for information and fun stuff during the day, or click here for past announcements.