Wednesday, January 14

SPRING SEMESTER 2009. The courses are ready to go! For those of you who want to get a head start, Week 1 and Week 2 are both available now. Please go to the website for the course(s) you are enrolled in in order to get started - just click on the link for Week 1: Orientation and you will see the first week's activities if you want to start now.

Class Announcements.
The regular Monday-Friday class announcements will begin on Tuesday, January 20, when the semester officially begins. In the meantime, I will do some quickie announcements for those of you who are getting a head start - and that way, those of you who have signed up for the Class Announcements email list will know that your email subscription is working! :-)

My Wednesday schedule.
I do most of my school work during regular business hours on Monday-Tuesday and Thursday-Friday, while scheduling my out-of-office commitments on Wednesdays. That means I may be a bit more slow to respond to your emails on Wednesday than on the other days of the week - but if you send me an email during the day on Wednesday, I'll definitely get back to you by the end of the day.

Previous Announcements. For previous announcements, you can always check the Class Announcements blog, and you can also find the previous five days' worth of announcements on the homepage for this course in Desire2Learn.


If you have any questions at all as you get started, please let me know: laura-gibbs@ou.edu.