January 15: Martin Luther King Day

CLASS ANNOUNCEMENTS
on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day

Today is a holiday honoring Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., and I would encourage you to take a few moments to learn more about Dr. King and his legacy by visiting this gallery of quotes and posters. You will see random posters each time the page reloads, with a small poster in the sidebar and a larger poster below.  You can also listen to this video, which features Dr. King's final speech; more about this speech at Wikipedia.


About the class: Yes, the class is also open and ready to go if you want to get started! You will find all the information you need here: Spring 2018: ready to start. Meanwhile, I'll be in and out of the office today, but I'll try to respond promptly to emails; my address is: laura-gibbs@ou.edu.

So, enjoy the holiday, and I hope you will have a good time with the class this semester!