Tuesday-Wednesday October 27-28

UPDATE: I don't know what OU is going to decide about opening campus on Thursday, but the OGE outage map looks terrible, and I'm sure that many of you are without power, and now OGE is saying it may take several days to get the power back on.

So, in addition to recording credit for the Week 10 reading, I added an item to the Week 10 Gradebook called *ICE* and I put 22 points in there for everybody. That means everybody has received full credit for Week 10

(I marked the Reading A-B in that column, and then *ICE* is in its own column; I know that's kind of confusing. I had no idea the power outage would be this widespread and long-lasting, so I was just making this up as events unfolded.)

If you can do the Week 10 assignments (Story/Lab, Project, Feedback, Comments), that's great: please do any/all Week 10 assignments that you want to do. You can declare your work as usual, and the points will go into your total. It's kind of like the whole week is extra credit.

But for those of you who are without power, Internet, etc., please don't worry: you have received full credit for Week 10, and hopefully everybody will have their power back in time for Week 11 next week.

I'll update these announcements with any additional information about campus.
Update: Apparently campus is open on Thursday, so if you are without power and do want to come to campus to do schoolwork, you can do that. But, like I said, you don't need to worry about this class. We'll resume "normal operations" in Week 11. If you have any questions about any this latest "curse of the Year 2020" (that's sure what it feels like), let me know. 

I HOPE POWER IS BACK ON SOON FOR EVERYONE!